Alien’s DEX is launched on the Tezos mainnet: create your own pools, farm, earn combo rewards.
It’s a great day for our team and community. After public testing, we have launched Alien’s Decentralized exchange. It’s an open-source Tezos based platform that has the following advantages:
- Create any token-to-token pool without limitations. Our AMM supports FA1.2-FA2 tokens.
- Optimized routing. Alien’s DEX chooses the most lucrative route for trading automatically.
- Earn trading fees as a liquidity provider. 0.25% trading fee from each trading operation in the pool is distributed among all liquidity providers.
- Earn combo rewards by staking PAULs for chosen pools in the Mining section. It is great news for PAUL holders; from now you may earn combo rewards by staking tokens in the relevant pool and earn a 0.05% fee from each trading operation. The rewards will be collected in tokens that are added to the pool. The math is simple: the more intensive trade in the pool and more PAULs you stake, the more trading fees you will get.
- Earn 0.05% trading fee as a developer. Any developer may work with our smart contracts and earn a 0.05% referral fee from each trading operation that was conducted via their interfaces. We expect that this feature will help developers earn more by integrating our products into their solutions.
- Farm Referral program. You’ll earn 1% of the staking rewards in the Farm section from each person who followed your referral link.
- New AMM farms with high reward coefficients. Will be launched in a few days.
Token whitelisting process
As we noticed, it is not a good practice to whitelist all new tokens immediately, because we will see fake UNI, SUSHI, BTC, and other scam tokens in the drop-down menu at once. For this reason, we have decided to whitelist new tokens manually. In the future, this procedure will change, and all whitelisting processes we plan to delegate to our community. In all other cases, you may get access to the trading pool by providing a token address or via a direct link.
Degen Tech funds
To support stable Aliens Farm development and expand our activities by creating new Tezos based products, we have integrated a 0.05% trading fee that will be collected in our Dev fund. Hence, the funds that we are collecting are directly related to successful Aliens AMM development, including marketing promotion.
At the moment, Aliens Farm uses the same tokenomy model that is used in Pancakeswap, so technically, PAUL has an infinite supply. In order to significantly decrease a token circulating supply, we are working on three directions:
- Decrease emission of new PAUL tokens.
- Create more PAUL use cases.
- Develop versatile PAUL buyback and burning mechanics.
We are reducing the number of PAULs that are minted in each Farming pool. Also, we plan to decrease the initial PAUL multiplier for some of the new farms. It means that in time it will be much harder to mine new PAULs.
PAUL use cases
- The first PAUL use case is Mining pools, where any user may stake PAULs and earn double rewards in other tokens.
- The second use case is to use PAULs in farming activities.
We are working on other use cases that will be introduced to our community shortly.
Our first buyback mechanics were introduced in our new farming pools, where a 4.20% withdrawal fee is spent on buying and burning PAULs. Also, all XTZ baking rewards earned in the pools are spent on the same goal.
From the AMM launch, we have introduced other two:
- 10% PAUL withdrawal fee. It is applied when a user withdraws PAULs from the Mining pool less than 36 hours from the staking time.
- 0.05% PAUL buyback fee for each swap on the Alien’s DEX.
All tokens that are collected via buyback mechanics will be burned. In the future, we plan to add more interesting buyback mechanics.
Our final goal is to create a negative PAUL supply curve and increase its value.
Short DEX FAQ
What trading commissions will I pay?
You will pay a 0.45% fee distributed to:
- 0.25% to LP token holders;
- 0.05% Degen Dev fund;
- 0.05% PAUL buyback and burn;
- 0.05% to Stake pool;
- 0.05% Dev Referral fee;
How to see how much I will earn?
Trading fees are added to the pool, and your liquidity pool shares value will increase. We don’t have a separate interface that will show your earned trading fees.
Choose a pool with stacked PAULs, click details and check the Reward section.
Select a pool where you staked tokens. Click the “Harvest” button.
Farm Referral program:
Your rewards will be sent directly to your wallet.
I can’t swap, add/remove liquidity or have other issues with your service. What to do?
In 90% cases, it’s a local issue that may be caused by your wallet or operation details. Try to increase slippage, check that you have enough XTZ to conduct an operation, and change the default RPC node. Also, check if the chosen pool has enough liquidity. If these steps don’t help, ask for help in our community.
How to trade XTZ?
At the moment, Alien Farm is only a token-to-token DEX. It means that you can trade tezos based tokens but not XTZ. We will add XTZ support in our future updates;
Our next steps:
- Launch new Alien’s Farm Farms
- Whitelist PAUL on QuipuSwap. We are in touch with the MadFish team and after launching our DEX, the PAUL token should be whitelisted on QuipuSwap. It will make it easier for users to trade PAULs and exchange them to XTZ.
- Add more features to our DEX, new farming pools, new buyback mechanics, etc.
- Increase marketing activities and awareness about our product in the Tezos community.
- Develop a reward program for early adopters and liquidity providers of our DEX.